Isokinetic training equipment in Bangalore
Isokinetic training equipment in Bangalore; assist on whole body muscle training, rehabilitation training, Especially designed for women, those who suffered from sports injuries, seniors and patients with degenerative joint diseases.
- To private or small health training centers, and school to ensure the safety and effectiveness of student training.
- For seniors training, especially for special needs coaching skills and use, in order to avoid unnecessary damage to the movement.
- Hospitals and places of rehabilitation physical therapy, especially for the muscles, arthritis, degenerative, joint tendon and ligament injuries.
- Sports center for women or the elderly, to achieve the most training effect, in the shortest possible time and safest training environment.
- Applies to resistance training muscle places.
Benefits of isokinetic trainings equipment
- Compound training, one isokinetic training machine equals to two traditional weight-training machines.
- The user could control his/her own resistance without getting hurt.
- Under any joint angle, muscles could stretch for maximum training effectiveness.
- A whole set of 8 isokinetic training equipment could compensate 15 traditional weight-training machines;
- Seniors can do the training easily without getting hurt
- Take little space; save space and money
Features of isokinetic training equipment
- Unique design and electrical control system. Using the lowest cost to achieve the best training effectiveness, which makes fitness so easy and safe.
- The special isokinetic system allows the users to train at maximum or minimum weight with dual direction isokinetic movement, which is extremely effective and safe.
- Through the unique electrical control system, it could keep the equipment working at the same speed and adjust the speed when needed and the users could train thoroughly with different angles and maximize muscle stretching.
- Iokinetic training users can effectively avoide injuries from traditional weight-training machines due to acceleration or deceleration.